Google+ YA Romantics: Another ARC Grab Bag Winner!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Another ARC Grab Bag Winner!

JENRYLAND

The handy Random.org list generator shuffled all the blog entries and the Twitter entries and picked....

Rivka/Rebecca!

The ARC she picked: Girl of Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson.

I don't read that much fantasy but I really liked this book. Loved the desert setting, the court intrigue, and the development of the main character from a sheltered princess into a real leader.

Stay tuned because I want to get a few more rounds in before Thanksgiving. I'm participating in the Black Friday Giveaway Hop and I'm so excited about the great prize I have...

2 comments:

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs