Google+ YA Romantics: Winner!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Winner!


I just did the randomizer -- everyone got two chances; thanks so much for tweeting!

The Randomizer picked ... Arianne.

And I said: "Seriously, Randomizer?" Arianne was trying to teach me to make the Google Doc pink and I couldn't figure it out so I told her if she won I would wrap the book up in pink paper. Now I have to find some :)
Congrats, Arianne! I'm going to tweet/email you now.

If you didn't win, I have one more GREAT giveaway before I take a little breather for the holidays. I'm participating in the Black Friday Giveaway. My official announcement can't go up until Friday, but I'll give you 3 clues:

Book is a YA dystopian being published Nov 29.
I'm giving away a finished copy -- it will be mailed Nov 28 by Priority Mail if I get your addy in time. Media Mail has been taking forever, what with the holidays.
Author's last name has two letters.
The book is really good.
Oops, that's four clues...

5 comments:

  1. And here I thought my clues totally gave it away....

    ReplyDelete
  2. eeeeppp!!!! super excited for winning this one!!!!
    haha, my prediction of winning came true!! i should predict more..

    Acceptance Speech: Thank you very much my pink loving people! :) Can't wait to get Shatter Me and devour it when it comes time for me to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really? Cause I was thinking all that pink stuff must have jinxed you with the Randomizer. I treat the Randomizer with the utmost respect. Every time I mock the Randomizer, it bites me in the butt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is very true--the randomizer always kills me when I do not respect it. Congrats Arianne!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs