Extra! Extra! is my weekend post featuring brand new additions to my TBR pile as well as a summary of what's new on the blog.
This weekend I'm linking to Stacking the Shelves @ Tynga's Reviews or to Sunday Post hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer.
JOIN THIS GIVEAWAY HOP:
May 12th – 18th
Hosted by I Am A Reader, Not A Writer, YA Romantics, and Tressa’s Wishful Endings.
Sign up here:
Giveaway Hop Rules:
1. You must use the giveaway hop image and link to at least one of the host’s sign-up page.
2. The giveaway linky should be added to your post. This is the link to the code: http://goo.gl/00Bplx.
3. This is a hop, so it should be easy to enter. You can only have 6 ways to enter at most and only 1 required entry.
4. If you are using Rafflecopter, you’ll want to set the giveaway to start at 12 am on May 12th and end at 12 am on May 19th.
5. Please use INT or US/CAN in parenthesis at the end of your link name when you link up so that entrants know if they are eligible for your prize.
6. The giveaway must be a children’s book (picture, board, chapter, Middle Grade, or Young Adult).
7. Your giveaway must be posted by 10 am Eastern time on Monday, May 12th. Otherwise, you will be dropped from the linky.
8. Make your giveaway easy to find. You can add a link to your blog or add the hop image with a link to your giveaway on your sidebar.
8. You must have a family friendly blog.
Children’s Book Week is the annual celebration of books for young people and the joy of reading.
Established in 1919, Children’s Book Week is the longest-running national literacy initiative in the country. Every year, commemorative events are held nationwide at schools, libraries, bookstores, homes – wherever young readers and books connect! For more information on Children's Book Week, visit: http://www.bookweekonline.com
Last week I completely forgot that I got some amazing books from Edelweiss *smacks head*
Thanks, Harper, for making these available!! I'm very excited....
Click on the covers to find out more.
I've heard great things on Goodreads about Rites of Passage. I've read Jessica Martinez's contemporaries before, and Kiss Kill Vanish sounds like a fun thriller. Exquisite Captive sounds like a romance novel, the kind with a shirtless pirate and a girl with her dress half falling off, but I loved Something Real by this author.. Snow Like Ashes has that classic dystopian circle cover we talked about on Trending Thursday...