Google+ YA Romantics: Freebie Friday: Winterkill and Vault of Dreamers

Friday, September 26, 2014

Freebie Friday: Winterkill and Vault of Dreamers



Happy Friday!  

Today I have two creepy choices for my Freebie Friday winner. This one will be US only, sorry.






One of these books is sort of historical horror, the other is futuristic sci-fi.

Winterkill by Kate A. Boorman -- you can read my review here.
Vault of Dreamers by Caragh M. O'Brien -- you can read my review here.

And DON'T FORGET that there is still this weekend to enter to win this Darkest Minds telekinesis prize pack!

5 comments:

  1. I read the reviews on both of these books and am very intrigued. Thank you for sharing your thoughts - I added them to my wishlist and am hungry for something a little different :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really have been wanting to read both Winterkill and the Vault of Dreamers!!! Eeeekkk!!! Thanks for giving away these books! You are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vault of Dreamers looks so good! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really, really, REALLY want to read Winterkill!! And I love the cover. Thank you for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs