Google+ YA Romantics: Hot Off the Presses: New YA Releasing April 26- May 2

Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Hot Off the Presses: New YA Releasing April 26- May 2

Hot Off the Presses -- brand new YA releases!

Welcome to Hot Off the Presses!  

Tuesday is book release day, so every Tuesday I tell you about all the great new YA books you can buy in the week to come.

LAST CHANCE to enter the April giveaway! Each month's winner can pick any book up to $15 on either Amazon (for US winner) or The Book Depository (for international winner.)

Hot Off the Presses aims to include every traditionally published YA book. Please let me know about books that came out this week that I might have missed! Some titles may have different release dates outside the US.

Click on the photos to get to each book's Goodreads page!

This week's book covers feature a lot of blue. Some vibrant pink and purple. And a fairly disturbing number of people floating in space! I'm still trying to decide if I should read the end of the Raven King first...


Raven King Last Boy and Girl in the World One Silver Summer Star-Touched Queen
The Raven King (Raven Cycle #4) by Maggie Stiefvater (Scholastic)
The Last Boy and Girl in the World by Siobhan Vivian (Simon & Schuster)
One Silver Summer by Rachel Hickman (Scholastic)
The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi (St Martins Griffin)


Rose and the Dagger Soldier Double Down
The Rose and the Dagger by Renee Ahdien (Putnam)
Soldier (Talon #3) by Julie Kagawa (Harlequin)
Double Down (Lois Lane #2) by Gwendy Bond (Swift)


Let the Wind Rise Art of Not Breathing Heir to the Sky
Let the Wind Rise (Sky Fall #3) by Shannon Messinger (Simon Pulse)
The Art of Not Breathing by Sarah Alexander (HMH)
Heir to the Sky by Amanda Sun (Harlequin)


Love Bomb Down With the Shine Incident on the Bridge
Love Bomb (Ladybirds #2) by Jenny McLachlan (Feiwel and Friends)
Down With the Shine by Kate Karyus Quinn (Harper)
The Incident on the Bridge by Laura McNeal (Knopf)


Bright Blaze of Magic Keep Me in Mind Redemption
Bright Blaze of Magic by Jennifer Estep (Kensington)
Keep Me in Mind by Jaime Reed (Point)
Redemption (MILA #3) by Debra Driza (Katherine Tegen)


a Rafflecopter giveaway

6 comments:

  1. I'm super excited for Lois Lane and the Raven King.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are like seven books here that I'm hoping to read. May is a bigger month for me with books I want to read. This spring has been so busy though and I'm behind in my new releases. Majorly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole first row looks amazing and I'm hoping I'll read them soon, but I have to finish other books first. The TBR list never ends, haha,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for The Star-Touched Queen and Down with the Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excited for The Star-Touched Queen and Down with the Shine, they both sound so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited about Bright Blaze of Magic!
    Ann S

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs