Google+ YA Romantics: Freebie Friday: Fall 2016 Titles!

Friday, September 23, 2016

Freebie Friday: Fall 2016 Titles!




Hi everyone!  Hope your September is going well. I really wish some fall weather would blow my way, but things seem to be improving. 

I have some FANTASTIC Fall 2016 ARCS and hardcovers up for grabs. I have two themed stacks and will be featuring one stack this week and one next. Winner can choose up to two books from the stack!

One theme:  Suspense -- this one is for those of you who love to be kept guessing
Another theme: Heartbreak -- this one is for readers who enjoy poignant tearjerkers

For a peek at the titles I'm featuring, check out my Insta: jenryland


a Rafflecopter giveaway

2 comments:

  1. Here's hoping I win ;). I love your suspense stack! I have been wanting to read The Lost and The Found.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs