Google+ YA Romantics: Freebie Friday: Fall Titles Part II

Friday, September 30, 2016

Freebie Friday: Fall Titles Part II




Just like last week, I have some FANTASTIC Fall 2016 ARCS and hardcovers up for grabs. My second themed stack is up for grabs this week, and the winner can choose up to two books from the stack!

This week's theme: Heartbreak -- this one is for readers who enjoy poignant tearjerkers

For a peek at the titles I'm featuring, check out my Insta: jenryland

Enter below. US/Canadian mailing addresses only, please :)
a Rafflecopter giveaway

1 comment:

  1. You want to make me cry? It's really not that hard to do.
    Thanks for the giveaway, Jen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs