Google+ YA Romantics: Freebie Friday: The Cruelty

Friday, January 27, 2017

Freebie Friday: The Cruelty




Happy Friday!

Well ... this is kind of awkward. I'm giving away a book that I really wasn't a fan of. That I DNF'd. But hey, just because I didn't like it didn't mean you won't!



You can read my thoughts about this book here on Goodreads.

This Freebie Friday is open to US residents only. Sorry, my Canadian friends, but I have decided that given the extra cost of postage, I would prefer to send you a better book - check back next week :)



a Rafflecopter giveaway

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll leave me a comment. I read and appreciate each and every one and try my best to reply. Leave me a link to your blog or website!

 
Blog design by Imagination Designs