Below are 15 trivia questions about Divergent by Veronica Roth
At the end, there is a link where you can check your answers!
1. After Tris goes through her aptitude screening, she is told by the tester that she displays equal aptitude for these factions:
a. Dauntless and Erudite
b. Abnegation, Dauntless and Erudite
c. Abnegation and Dauntless
d. Abnegation, Dauntless and Amity
2. Eric tells the group of initiates that they're going to be ranked for two reasons. First, because only the top ten initiates will become Dauntless members. What's the other reason?
a) the ranking determines the order in which initiates pick jobs
b) the ranking determines whether initiates are allowed to see their families on visiting day
c) their ranking determines whether or not they'll be allowed to leave the Dauntless compound
d) the ranking determines how long they will be forced to stay in their fear landscape
3. All the Dauntless initiates are completely amazed that Tris has never eaten:
a) ice cream
c) a hamburger
d) peanut butter
4. When the initiates first meet Four, Christina tells Tris that he's a jerk. What does Tris say in response?
a) "I guess he's not your type."
b) "I think he's kind of hot, for a jerk."
c) "I guess you got on his bad side."
d) "I guess he doesn't like to be laughed at."
5. During initiation, who does Tris face as her opponent in her very first fight?
6. After Christina gives up in her fight against Molly, Eric punishes her by making her hang over the chasm for:
a) Two minutes
b) Three minutes
c) Five minutes
d) Ten minutes
7. When Four and Eric take the initiates to play paintball, Tris learns about one of Four's phobias. What is it?
b) enclosed spaces
d) the dark
8. On visiting day, who comes to see Tris?
a) no one
b) both her parents
c) her parents and Caleb
d) just her mother
9. After Tris sticks up for Al during the knife throwing lesson, she is forced to stand against a target while Four throws knives at her. His last throw hits her here:
a) her hand
b) her leg
c) her ear
d) her shoulder
10. When Tris mother comes to see her during training, she gives Tris this advice:
a) do whatever it takes to get to the top of the rankings
b) try to stay in the middle of the rankings
c) don't worry about the rankings
d) do something to get noticed
11. Tris finally learns the origin of Four's nickname. He's called Four because:
a) he's the fourth Abnegation kid to switch to Dauntless
b) during his own initiation, he hung over the chasm for four minutes
c) he has only four fears in his fear landscape
d) the three people who trained initiates before him died under mysterious circumstances
12. Tris slaps Four
a) because he says she's pathetic after she panics in the fear landscape room
b) because he refuses to stop calling her Stiff
c) after he nicks her throwing knives
d) because he tells Eric that she tried to kiss him
13. After the slapping incident, Four asks Tris to meet him and they jump on a train so they can talk. Four tells Tris that there are two things she should know about him. One: he is deeply suspicious of people in general. What's number two?
a) he is not as brave as people think
b) he can be unexpectedly selfless
c) he is unexpectedly good with computers
d) he also never underestimates people
14. Tris tells her father that she chose Dauntless because she needed to learn:
a) how to be selfless
b) how to defend herself
c) how to reconcile both sides of her nature
d) how to be independent
15. What does Four say helped him break out of the simulation that almost causes him to shoot Tris?
a) Tris squeezing his hand
b) the fact that she called him Tobias
c) the sound of her voice
d) the fact that she dropped her gun on his foot